[Starlingx-discuss] [build][multi-os]Proposal for new starlingx repo - stx-zuul-jobs

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Aug 2 18:15:30 UTC 2019

On 2019-08-02 11:06:13 -0700 (-0700), Saul Wold wrote:
[...]
> I see that the "openstack" repo name space has an
> openstack-zuul-jobs, I think this is because zuul itself has a
> zuul-jobs which might conflict in the zuul namespace (this is just
> a guess).
[...]

Close. At one time those repositories were called
openstack-infra/zuul-jobs and openstack-infra/openstack-zuul-jobs
(the former was used for generic Zuul job building blocks while the
latter housed reusable OpenStack-specific test bits). Over time
those repositories moved into the zuul and openstack namespaces
respectively. Two repositories having the same short name in
different namespaces is perfectly fine; for example, we have
opendev/project-config and openstack/project-config repos.
--
Jeremy Stanley