[Starlingx-discuss] [ptg][tsc][all] Space and time request for the next PTG in Shanghai - URGENT

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:18:49 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

As the Shanghai PTG is approaching quickly we need to request space for the project asap to ensure we have opportunity to discuss project details in more technical details.

On the TSC meeting three weeks ago we talked about asking for a room for the project for 1 day. I don’t think we made estimates on space I was thinking about 30 people.

We are also handling requests for onboarding and the PTG on the same form and I assume the project would like to do both.

So in Summary for Shanghai:

* Do onboarding and PTG session as well
* 1 day
* space for ~30 people max

Does anyone have any questions or objections to the above proposal?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó