[Starlingx-discuss] Detection of network error on Starling X

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 17:06:14 UTC 2019

Hi team/Ghada

>From a functional perspective, we are not able to detect when the data
network is lost. We found the launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1834512 and we were
wondering if there is any log where we could find the lost of data
network apart from fm alarm-list.

Was this something supported in STX 1.0? I saw that we will discuss if
this will be supported by R 3.0 but I was wondering if we could
discuss the possibility to change the priority to the launchpad since
some use cases might want to measure/test the network link failure
detection.

Thanks

Victor Rodriguez