[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX devstack jobs randomly failing

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Thu Aug 15 15:39:27 UTC 2019

So I think that because  the devstack job for  config is requiring  nova and neutron,  and nova pulls in glance,  that is why.

I think those jobs were started before containerized openstack support, so I don't think we need nova and neutron anymore.
I'm trying this review
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/676719/

If that does not work, we likely just need to turn off devstack job for config.

Our env (sysinv) uses postgres, and perhaps postgres support has been dropped in train.

Al