[Starlingx-discuss] Ken Young is Leaving the StarlingX Security Team

Young, Ken Ken.Young at windriver.com
Mon Aug 19 14:51:53 UTC 2019

Team,

I am resigning my position as a member of the security team for StarlingX effective immediately.  I am moving to a new position in Wind River which will not allow me to follow the project as closely as required.

To ensure that the security team maintains its momentum, Ghada Khalil will step into my position.  We have worked closely together on Security within Wind River.  She has a tremendous grasp on what is required and will be a strong contributor to the security team going forward.  Thank you Ghada.

I have updated the Starling X Security Wiki to reflect this change.

I wish you all the best,    I will miss working with all of you.  I think we have started something great together.

Regards,
Ken Y