[Starlingx-discuss] How to power off an active controller via VM? (STX R1.0)

Ezpeer Chen ezpeerchen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:52:58 UTC 2019

Dear Yong,

[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system host-power-off controller-0
Can not 'Power-Off' an 'unlocked' host controller-0; Please 'Lock' first
[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system host-lock controller-0
controller-0 : Rejected: Can not lock an active controller.
[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$
[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$

I don't know how to power off an active controller via VM?

There's no Instructions about VM.?

Thanks

Yong Hu <yong.hu at intel.com> 於 2019年8月20日 週二 上午12:32寫道: