[Starlingx-discuss] Please help to review STX Wiki for Time Sensitive Networking

Cabrales, Ada ada.cabrales at intel.com
Wed Aug 28 20:26:40 UTC 2019

Hello Cindy

   Yes, Elio will be the one.

Thank you
Ada

From: Xie, Cindy
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 2:42 AM
To: Le, Huifeng <huifeng.le at intel.com>; Rowsell, Brent <Brent.Rowsell at windriver.com>; Peters, Matt <Matt.Peters at windriver.com>; Guo, Ruijing <ruijing.guo at intel.com>; Cabrales, Ada <ada.cabrales at intel.com>
Cc: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: RE: [Starlingx-discuss] Please help to review STX Wiki for Time Sensitive Networking

+ Ada for feature testing.

It's so nice to know that basic TSN support shall be already in 2.0 (even in 1.0). This is one of the critical features to support Industrial use case.

As TSN spec got approved as 3.0 feature, I guess we may have to run full feature testing according to your wiki pages before we can claim the full support. @Ada, do you have engineer assigned to work w/ network team on this important feature?

Thx. - cindy