[Starlingx-discuss] Release notes for R2

Tullis, Michael L michael.l.tullis at intel.com
Wed Aug 28 23:24:19 UTC 2019

As we discussed in the community and docs meetings today, we need to deliver release notes for R2. Please contribute! For the release notes high-level summary (crossing all projects), we’ve created the R2 stub page in our ongoing review at:

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/677805/

This will go live Monday end of day at Central US time to give it some time to merge for the Tuesday announcement.

To add content to the R2 release notes stub page, add a new patch set (commit) to the existing review above.

For context, you can preview the updated release notes landing page here from the Zuul build for patch set 15:

https://c260d403358ae79c8281-b484a2b89d5d2c358f068133dfb2fa14.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/677805/15/check/openstack-tox-docs/80f74da/docs/releasenotes/index.html

And the stub page for the R2 summary is here:

https://c260d403358ae79c8281-b484a2b89d5d2c358f068133dfb2fa14.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/677805/15/check/openstack-tox-docs/80f74da/docs/releasenotes/r2_release.html

That will take care of the summary notes. For contributing to the detailed, project-specific release notes, see:

https://docs.starlingx.io/contributor/release_note_contribute_guide.html

Thx.

-- Docs team