[Starlingx-discuss] How is Barbican being used in StarlingX?

Kozyrev, Alexander (Alex) Alex.Kozyrev at windriver.com
Wed Dec 4 21:30:49 UTC 2019

Hi Yong,

1. We store BMC passwords in Barbican as well as Docker Registry credentials currently.
2. Keystone listener processes only Keystone project delete events to purge all associated Barbican resources.
3. Barbican identity in Keystone is used for authentication and multi-tenant authorization of Barbican.

Regards,
Alex