[Starlingx-discuss] How is Barbican being used in StarlingX?

Yong Hu yong.hu at intel.com
Thu Dec 5 00:53:17 UTC 2019

Hi Alex and Jerry,
Thanks much! Your answers addressed my questions mostly.

Though, I still wondered whether currently barbican-keystone-listener
actually works in StarlingX, because even I turned on the debug flag, I
didn't see log output from "class NotificationTask -> process_event" in
"barbican/queue/keystone_listener.py", where there is supposedly some
debug log about the incoming notification before handling
"operation_type == 'deleted'".

Have we ever tested this feature before?

regards,
Yong