[Starlingx-discuss] Use Case sharing: use StarlingX as DevOps Infra

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Thu Dec 5 16:16:10 UTC 2019

Cindy, thank you.  I think the page so far is a good example of how to setup a generic application on Starlingx.  It doesn't provide any specifics about the application - what does it do, what resources does it need, how is it run, etc...  So I think this could either be made into a generic "how to install your apps on StarlingX" document, or it could go into more detail on the actual application.  For the later, it might be good as a "case study" kind of document - maybe with more details about how to actually operate the application under StarlingX.

My $0.02.

         brucej