[Starlingx-discuss] New repo for Windows Active Directory

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Fri Dec 6 18:40:49 UTC 2019

The repo has been created here:

https://opendev.org/starlingx/oidc-auth-armada-app

The group has been created with Bob being the initial member, he can add
other members to the group.

I still need a decision on the project: containers vs security. It seems
to me that containers is probably a better overall place for it as
security is a closed group primarily discussion CVEs and other security
related issues that requires a smaller group.

Once the decision is made, someone from that team could do the update to
the governance repo, it does not need to be me at this point.

Sau!