[Starlingx-discuss] [stx.distro.openstack] WW51 project meeting - https://zoom.us/j/342730236

Yong Hu yong.hu at intel.com
Tue Dec 17 07:05:55 UTC 2019

Hi folks,
Today we (stx.distro.openstack tam) are going to have the project
meeting at 10:00 PM China time or 6:00 AM US PST. Welcome to join us!

Here is the agenda for WW51:
   1. stx.3.0: release was claimed on Monday. THANK all of the
contributors to make this happen!
   2. stx.3.0 maintenance release outlook:
    - we need to resolve all LPs which are with HIGH priority and tagged
with stx.3.0. See the details in [1].
    - Once the fix is available on master branch, we need to cherry pick
it to r/stx.3.0 branch.
   3. stx.4.0 planning and update.
   4. A quick sharing about "China OpenSource project the 10th
Hackathon" in Beijing on Dec 15th and 16th

[0] distro.openstack etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-distro-openstack-meetings
[1] distro.openstack Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.distro.openstack[2]