[Starlingx-discuss] Weekly Testing Meeting

Perez Carranza, Jose jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Tue Dec 17 17:12:37 UTC 2019

Agenda for 12/17

Attendees: JoseP, Bruce, JC, MariaP, Yang

1. Sanity Status:
      Cristopher: Just green on recent sanity
      Yang: same status

2. Official Release 3.0
     Mail was sent to mailing list with notification of  the oficial release, let’s celebrate !!!

3. Unified Sanity.
       - Any update on GDC infrastructure change ? No updates yet

4. Opens
    Yang: STX API documents need to be updated and we need some way to test APIs. Open up discussion con community meeting
     CNCF Test cases, would be nice to execute those test cases. Check with Ada about this task.

Regards
Jose