[Starlingx-discuss] Easy download tool

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Dec 18 18:35:54 UTC 2019

I was thinking today about improving how users can download StarlingX and want to bounce an idea off the community.

What if we had a tool like this:

$ get_starlingx -version <version> -path <path for the ISO>

If we had that tool, we could set up starlingx.io to let people download that little tool / script from the web, and then the tool would figure out where to find the right ISO image and bring it down, meaning we don't have to explain how to navigate the Cengn directories.

Thoughts / comments / volunteers?

        brucej