[Starlingx-discuss] Collect Filesystem is Now Available

Yong Hu yong.hu at intel.com
Fri Dec 20 02:10:26 UTC 2019

Hi Nathan,
It is a really helpful tool! Thanks!

A quick question: how long will this online system keep running online?
:-) Or in another word Will it be always available along with Lauchpads?

I signed up in this system and but I notice On "LaunchPads" panel, it
shows only one LP under my name. Actually there should be more than one
in "https://bugs.launchpad.net".
Do you only list those LPs for which users have ever uploaded logs here?

regards,
Yong