[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Deployment status

Lemus Contreras, Cristopher J cristopher.j.lemus.contreras at intel.com
Tue Feb 5 18:45:56 UTC 2019

Hi All,

** Baremetal Environment **
Simplex configuration on BareMetal servers without internet access.

SUMMARY:

  *   Worked with Erich and Mingyuan to apply the patch for config_controller (storyboard: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004711)
  *   With these patches, we can define a mirror registry during the `config_controller --kubernetes` . Using the new option, config_controller completed without any issues, pulling the required images from our internal registry.
  *   During system-application apply, there are errors related to images still trying to be downloaded from public registry (overriding private registries definitions):
     *   2019-02-01T17:51:57.394 controller-0 dockerd[2325]: info time="2019-02-01T17:51:57.394492462Z" level=info msg="Attempting next endpoint for pull after error: Get https://quay.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)"
  *   Mingyuan mentioned that another patch is in progress for application-apply. Is somebody going to work on it during CNY?

Regards,

Cristopher Lemus