[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers]Problems setting proxy via config_file

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Tue Feb 5 21:38:28 UTC 2019

José,

You have uncovered a bug in the configuration file processing for the DOCKER_PROXY section. This was introduced in the original commit for the docker proxy:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/stx-config/commit/?id=3a30da9a88920fef4d6b185708bd5013bb8dd95c

Please raise a bug for this. For now, your only option is to run config_controller interactively (without the config file).

Bart