[Starlingx-discuss] OpenStack Foundation 2018 Annual Report

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:12:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to the OpenStack Foundation 2018 Annual Report [1], that we have published today, which is a yearly report highlighting the incredible work and advancements being achieved by the community. You can find information about news and activities that happened under the OpenStack Foundation umbrella including a summary on StarlingX.

Read the latest on:

	• The Foundation’s latest initiatives to support Open Infrastructure
	• Project updates from the OpenStack, Airship, Kata Containers, StarlingX, and Zuul communities
	• Highlights from OpenStack Workings Groups and SIGs
	• Community programs including OpenStack Upstream Institute, the Travel Support Program, Outreachy Internship Programs, and Contributor recognition
	• OpenStack Foundation events including PTGs, Forums, OpenStack / OpenInfra Days, and the OpenStack Summit

With almost 100,000 individual members, our community accomplished a lot last year. If you would like to continue to stay updated in the latest Foundation and project news, subscribe to the bi-weekly Open Infrastructure newsletter [2].

We look forward to another successful year in 2019!

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://www.openstack.org/foundation/2018-openstack-foundation-annual-report
[2] https://www.openstack.org/community/email-signup