[Starlingx-discuss] Open Infrastructure Summit and PTG planning

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:05:51 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX Community,

As we are getting closer to the Open Infrastructure Summit it is time to start to think about planning for the working sessions such as the Forum and PTG.

The first priority at this point is the Forum as the session proposal phase opens on February 22. You can find the full timeline here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum

I created an etherpad to brainstorm about topics to cover so we don’t have duplications when we submit session ideas: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-forum-preparation-denver-2019

Our team is currently working on scheduling for the PTG which will happen right after the Summit. You can see in a previous email the teams who applied for space which information we can use when we plan cross-project sessions:
http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-February/003057.html

I created another etherpad to plan PTG topics as we get closer to the event: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-ptg-preparation-denver-2019

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó