[Starlingx-discuss] ceilometer event-list

Liu, Yang yang.liu at windriver.com
Wed Feb 13 20:43:09 UTC 2019

If you sourced to /etc/platform/openrc, then even if you do export OS_CLOUD=openstack_helm later on, the OS_AUTH_URL in the openrc will still be used.

You have two options:

1. source /etc/platform/openrc; export OS_AUTH_URL=http://keystone.openstack.svc.cluster.local/v3; ceilometer event-list

2. open a new shell (DO NOT source to platform openrc) > export OS_CLOUD=openstack_helm; ceilometer event-list (or openstack event list)

BR,
Yang