[Starlingx-discuss] Open Infrastructure Summit and PTG planning

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:22:20 UTC 2019

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 1:07 PM Ildiko Vancsa <ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi StarlingX Community,
>
> As we are getting closer to the Open Infrastructure Summit it is time to
> start to think about planning for the working sessions such as the Forum
> and PTG.
>
> The first priority at this point is the Forum as the session proposal
> phase opens on February 22. You can find the full timeline here:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum
>
> I created an etherpad to brainstorm about topics to cover so we don’t have
> duplications when we submit session ideas:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-forum-preparation-denver-2019

I added  a potential session regarding OpenStack Operators, and if there is
anyone else in the community who would like to help moderate this potential
session, I'm happy to have help. When I say "operator" I don't mean that in
the telecommunication sense, but rather "OpenStack Operators"--people
charged with day to day management of an OpenStack cloud.

Thanks,
Curtis

PS. There is an upcoming OpenStack Operators meetup in Berlin:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-February/002436.html
should there be anyone on this list capable of attending. I wish I could. I
love Berlin. :)

> Our team is currently working on scheduling for the PTG which will happen
> right after the Summit. You can see in a previous email the teams who
> applied for space which information we can use when we plan cross-project
> sessions:
>
> http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-February/003057.html
>
> I created another etherpad to plan PTG topics as we get closer to the
> event: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-ptg-preparation-denver-2019

> Thanks and Best Regards,
> Ildikó

Blog: serverascode.com