[Starlingx-discuss] Packet.com baremetal cloud opportunity

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:11:02 UTC 2019

FYI - Based on the results of the doodle poll I've updated the etherpad
with the information for the next meeting, which is Tues Feb 19, 2-3PM EST
(tomorrow).

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/starlingx-packet-edge-pilot

John from packet should be in attendance, as well as a gentleman from
another open source project who is utilizing packet infrastructure in much
the same way we potentially would, and thus can give us some idea of what
it's like. :)

Thanks All!
Curtis

--