[Starlingx-discuss] [multios][meetings] MultiOS team meeting minutes 2/18/2019

Lara, Cesar cesar.lara at intel.com
Mon Feb 18 18:46:45 UTC 2019

MultiOS team meeting
Agenda for 2/18/2019
- Discuss multiOS team activities for May release
- Opens

Notes
Discuss multiOS team activities for May release
The intention of these activities is to minimize the risk of current StarlingX build CentOS based as we are not intended to change anything regarding of the current environment, with that in mind we separated the effort required to spin up and Ubuntu based PoC and requested the following activities to be reviewed by the community and the TSC

-Create a new directory to host Ubuntu files https://review.openstack.org/#/c/634074/
-Create a new repo to store rules for dev file creation for flock services https://review.openstack.org/#/c/631288/
-Work on the Ubuntu PoC and their tools https://review.openstack.org/#/c/621033/

AR- Victor to update spec files accordingly to reflect the scope of these changes

These activities are targeted for code freeze on April 1st, but are not to be categorized as blockers for May release

Regards

Cesar Lara
Software Engineering Manager
OpenSource Technology Center