[Starlingx-discuss] Open Infrastructure Summit Denver Schedule is now live!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:03:21 UTC 2019

Hi StarlingX community,

I’m excited to share with you that the agenda is now live for the Open Infrastructure Summit with a dedicated track to edge computing and quite a few StarlingX talks - congratulations to all of the speakers!

You can see the full agenda here: https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule#day=2019-04-29

StarlingX sessions include:
	• Precision Time Protocol (PTP) on StarlingX (Matt Peters, Alexander Kozyrev)
	• Getting a new Open Source Project off the ground – the StarlingX story (Ian Jolliffe, Bruce Jones)
	• Edge Computing Group’s MVP Architecture - StarlingX making it real! (Greg Waines, James Penick)
	• 5G-based intelligent manufacturing edge solution (Hong Kan, Jianqing Jiang)
	• StarlingX: Hardened Managed Kubernetes Platform for the Edge (Brent Rowsell, Bart Wensley, Greg Waines)

I would also like to remind you that the prices to register for the Summit increase on February 27. If you haven’t done it yet, you can register here: https://openinfrasummitandptgdenver.eventbrite.com

Please also keep in mind the preparation for the Forum and PTG. You can add your ideas to the following etherpads:
	• https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-forum-preparation-denver-2019https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-ptg-preparation-denver-2019

The Forum session proposal period starts on February 22.

Thanks,
Ildikó