[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC] Request TSC Members please review and comment on MultiOS Specs

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:28:51 UTC 2019

Hello Team

As we highlight on today meeting the MultiOS specifications have been
adjusted to do not modify master of current directories or request any
changes in source reorg
Since no changes in the master branch of current repositories are
required, I would like to discuss this on tomorrow TSC meeting for
approval

Regards

Victor R