[Starlingx-discuss] Which code line created the users in keystone table local_user

Fang, Liang A liang.a.fang at intel.com
Thu Feb 21 09:05:55 UTC 2019

Hi Bart

I take a look of cinder.pp and now know the cinder user is created by openstack cmd(openstack client) finally in keystone.rb. Thanks.

You said: "After that, the cinder user would be created by the application of helm charts", currently this code has not been checked-in in stx-config, right? I tried to find related code but with no luck. I believe the code is ready in somewhere because it is about to cut over. Could you please point out the code? Thanks.

Currently my environment is deployed by an ISO which generated on Jan 1st 2019. Before the cut over finished, it is not possible to deploy an containerized starlingx environment through an official ISO, right? Appreciate if you can share something about how you are debugging with containerized starlingx.

Regards
Liang