[Starlingx-discuss] Python Based VBox Installer

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 25 21:16:19 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-25 18:32:43 +0000 (+0000), Penney, Don wrote:
[...]
> Ok, thanks for the clarification. Is there some other
> documentation of voting guidelines/implications that describe
> this, or is this an unwritten convention?

I think it's more just that the authors of the OpenStack Project
Teams Guide weren't especially verbose on that point, coupled with
conventions continuing to grow over time while that document may
have lagged behind them. I've just now proposed
https://review.openstack.org/639191 to cover these additional
details.
--
Jeremy Stanley