[Starlingx-discuss] Blog post ideas

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Tue Feb 26 13:03:56 UTC 2019

On 2/26/19, 6:55 AM, "Ildiko Vancsa" <ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    As a follow-up from last week’s community marketing planning call I would like to draw your attention to the StarlingX blog[1].

    We would like to make sure that we have new content frequently to highlight news, roadmap items, new features and any further topics the community finds valuable to share.

    On the last call we came up with the following ideas:

     * Hands-on workshop[2] “advertisement” for the Denver Summit
     * Packet PoC/testing activity - blog post series?
     * StarlingX in OPNFV Pharos labs (Ildikó to drive)
     * Highlighting Kubernetes part of StarlingX and the roadmap for containerization as well as container support
     * Getting started with StarlingX - (Jeff to coordinate)
       * Community participation
       * How to deploy and use StarlingX
         * Simplex and duplex model details
     * Use cases? - (Jeff to coordinate)
       * Highlight StarlingX in context around use cases (industrial, telco, etc.)
         * How to use the platform
         * What benefits it gives

Hi Ildiko,

I would suggest a "How to build your own StarlingX" topic, not sure if part of the Getting started or as a more advanced topic.

-Erich