[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Set Ceph pool replication on Simplex

Church, Robert Robert.Church at windriver.com
Tue Feb 26 20:38:38 UTC 2019

Hi José,

I believe that this is the current behavior on the master branch. Those pools are created by the rados-gw.

In f/stein, there is a CronJob installed in the cluster to audit and fix this condition.

See https://git.starlingx.io/cgit/stx-config/commit/?h=f/stein&id=754f49a3575b78517327c3a0a7556cc25de6a18b

Feel free to make the wiki change but please add a note that this is for the master branch only. After cut-over (when we merge f/stein into master), we'll need to update it again.

Bob