[Starlingx-discuss] Where to find documentation for stx- projects

Manuel Buil mbuil at suse.com
Wed Feb 27 08:46:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to understand more about stx-distcloud and stx-nfv but
unfortunately, I can't find a lot of documentation. The wiki pages
don't have much content:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/NFV
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/DistCloud

either the docs.io :

https://docs.starlingx.io/stx-nfv/index.html
https://docs.starlingx.io/stx-distcloud/index.html

And the README does not have anything:

https://github.com/openstack/stx-nfv
https://github.com/openstack/stx-distcloud

I wonder if there is another place where the docs are stored or if
maybe documentation will be created in the next months. I wanted to get
an idea of the general architecture of them and perhaps have a basic
guide, so that I could try out those projects.

Thanks,
Manuel