[Starlingx-discuss] [all] [forum] Forum Submissions are open!

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Wed Feb 27 18:43:18 UTC 2019

Jimmy,

I won't even get home until the 10th much less have time to follow up
with anyone. The formation of those sessions often come from
discussions spawned at the meetup and expanded upon later with folks
who could not attend. Could we at least get until 3/17? I understand
your desire to finalize the schedule, but 6 weeks out should be more
than enough time, no?

Thanks,
Erik