[Starlingx-discuss] [StarlingX in a box] Community Feedback Required

Martinez Landa, Hayde hayde.martinez.landa at intel.com
Thu Feb 28 18:40:34 UTC 2019

Hi Bruce,

Answering your questions:
- It is faster at both creating the images, running the images and also the ramp up for beginners, but I'll let Guillermo add more to this answer
- Airship uses both Vagrant and CLI tools with Openstack Helm (OSH)[0]
- Yes it is, once again it does not provides all the plug ins that Vagrant does, but it works for our main objective.

On a side note the weekly meeting is now listed on the Wiki/StarlingX meeting site [1].
And currently working on updating the etherpad [2] which is also live now.

[0] https://github.com/openstack/airship-in-a-bottle/blob/master/README.md
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#9:30_am_PDT_.2F_1730_UTC_-_STX_in_a_box_Team_Call
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-inabox