[Starlingx-discuss] RFE Discussion for patch 9f926a5 for StartlingX upstreaming

Xu, Chenjie chenjie.xu at intel.com
Thu Jan 10 02:56:53 UTC 2019

Hi Allain,
Miguel posted two more questions on "[RFE] Add l2pop support for floating IP resources". I don't know how to answer the question "how to route external provider network whose type is VXLAN to outside"?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1803494

Because external provider network is a mapping to the outside network, I tried to setup an VXLAN network environment (OVS is used as VTEP) and add a VXLAN port on br-ex to route the network traffic from OpenStack to VXLAN network environment. But it didn't work. Could you please give some advice on how to setup the environment?

Best Regards,
Xu, Chenjie