[Starlingx-discuss] Need input on patch 4ae5a58 & 88b7bc7 upstreaming

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Thu Jan 10 17:51:56 UTC 2019

Hi Chenjie,
Thanks for sending this email.  See my responses inline.
I have also added the starlingx-discuss mailing list to this reply so that the community can add additional comments or considerations.

The reply to the RFE’s can be something like the following:

This RFE is specific to the Neutron BGP-EVPN use-case which is currently not being pursued for upstreaming from the corresponding starlingx-staging projects (stx-neutron-dynamic-routing and stx-networking-bgpvpn).  Therefore, until this feature is required, and an attempt is made to have it accepted by the OpenStack community, this feature cannot be used as a justification for this RFE.  This RFE is being abandoned and can be revived if the BGP-EVPN feature becomes a priority.