[Starlingx-discuss] Contributor Meetup dial-in information

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:12:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

As a reminder the first StarlingX Contributor Meetup is taking place in Chandler, Arizona on January 15-16.

You can find further information and planned agenda on the this etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-chandler-meetup

Those of you who cannot attend in person but would be interested in participating in the discussions we will have a Zoom meeting open for both days. You can find the dial-in information below as well as on the etherpad.

It is also a friendly reminder that the colliding StarlingX team meetings will be cancelled this week in favor of providing the Contributor Meetup call.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

Call details:

• Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/316228339
• One tap mobile
   • +16699006833,,316228339# US (San Jose)
   • +16468769923,,316228339# US (New York)
• Dial by your location
   • +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
   • +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
   • Meeting ID: 316 228 339