[Starlingx-discuss] Deployment Option

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Tue Jan 22 07:13:09 UTC 2019

Himanshu,
Could you have a try with a hub which 2 mgt ports (from controller and compute) are plugged into?
Let’s assure the normal setup works first, and then figure out why the direct linkage of cable doesn’t work.

BTW: “worker” and “compute” are just different “personality” names in different STX version.
On your current setup “compute” will do, supposedly.