[Starlingx-discuss] Simplex STX containerized

Alonso, Juan Carlos juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com
Tue Jan 22 21:46:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am trying to deploy an STX containerized system following steps on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/Installation

On Provisioning the platform section, on third bullet, to create partitions on the root disk. The first partition is for cgts volume and the second is for nova-local. The commands show that both should be applied to the same disk ID:
system host-disk-list controller-0 | awk '/sda/{print $2} '
Is this correct? cgts-vg and nova-local should be configured in the same disk partition?
I could not apply because size available was not enough, instead I use a different partition (sdb) for nova-local.

After unlock the controller: system host-unlock controller-0, the system reboot about 4 times and then boot correctly. Is this an expected behavior?

Regards.
Juan Carlos Alonso