[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] LP 1812519: config_controller --kubernetes fails at step 06

Qi, Mingyuan mingyuan.qi at intel.com
Wed Jan 23 01:30:22 UTC 2019

Erich,

Current docker version 18.03.1-ce in starlingx doesn't support wildcard or CIDR notation subnet in no_proxy.
Go-lang net lib used by docker supports CIDR notation in this commit[0] which is after docker 18.03.1-ce.
Have you tried with a particular ip address in no_proxy?

[0] https://github.com/golang/net/blob/c21de06aaf072cea07f3a65d6970e5c7d8b6cd6d/http/httpproxy/proxy.go#L39-L52

Mingyuan