[Starlingx-discuss] [multios][meetings] Mulit-OS team meeting minutes

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Wed Jan 23 23:01:47 UTC 2019

Is Multi-OS community call on @ Monday 4pm PST? I do not have this invitation in my calendar, can Cesar send out please?

Thx. - cindy

From: Lara, Cesar [mailto:cesar.lara at intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:10 PM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] [multios][meetings] Mulit-OS team meeting minutes

Multi-OS team meeting

Agenda for 01/21/2019

- Review Multi-OS build system spec

Attendees
Jason, Ken, Saul, Victor, Erich, Abraham, Cesar

Notes

"build system architecture for multiOS" spec draft is now available, the expectation  for this is to be a "Meta" Spec for a few others specs for configuration and changes that are needed to support a multi OS build system. AR Ken to take a look at it and to share comments in google docs.

The conversation will have to continue at build meeting as there are many "unknowns" and we have to get agreement on the experiments that we need to do in order to solve those questions.

The spec need to add an explicit section on patching.

splitting of the flock - we are supposed to keep the same model, a single Git repository per flock service, to support the multiOS efforts we will need to use the subdirectory stricture that now resides in the repository. We need to keep discovering option for potential implementation.

As a team we will try to find another time slot that could raise the attendance levels, Cesar to propose a time slot to the multiOS team

Regards

Cesar Lara
Software Engineering Manager
OpenSource Technology Center