[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] system application-apply stx-openstack failed

张鲲鹏 zhang.kunpeng at 99cloud.net
Fri Jan 25 08:36:19 UTC 2019

Hi Mingyuan,
	I am trying to deploy AIO-Simplex StarlingX with container, but failed when I execute "system application-apply stx-openstack”

[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ system application-list
+---------------+-----------------+------------------------+--------------+------------------------------------------+
| application   | manifest name   | manifest file          | status       | progress                                 |
| stx-openstack | armada-manifest | manifest-no-tests.yaml | apply-failed | operation aborted, check logs for detail |

When I want to look at apply log by cmd "sudo docker exec armada_service tailf stx-openstack-apply.log”, there are not any logs named six-openstack-apply.log

[wrsroot at controller-0 ~(keystone_admin)]$ sudo docker exec armada_service tailf stx-openstack-apply.log
tailf: stat of stx-openstack-apply.log failed: No such file or directory

Could you help me for this question?

Best Regards,
Kunpeng