[Starlingx-discuss] [Containers] Incorrect provider/tenant networking steps in wiki

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Wed Jan 30 02:30:50 UTC 2019

Thanks Bart!

Don't worry, I followed the updated steps without a problem.

On 1/29/19, 8:13 AM, "Wensley, Barton" <Barton.Wensley at windriver.com> wrote:

    Erich,

    The "neutron host-create" and "neutron host-bind-interface" commands (i.e. the whole "Create host and bind interfaces" section) are no longer required in loads build on January 25th or later.

    We will update the wikis ASAP - sorry for the delay.

    Bart