[Starlingx-discuss] Contribution to the project.

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Thu Jan 31 22:54:09 UTC 2019

Javier,

> > Well maybe testing but please, let me know those parts where you need
> more help to see if I can be useful in any of them.

Please consider the invitation to join us at the Documentation Team [0]

Right now we have activities around you area of expertise, creating the documentation
to deploy and manage the different StarlingX configurations and its services.

Please let me know so we can have a call with you.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation