[Starlingx-discuss] Can't boot VM because system application-apply stx-openstack stuck at 44.0%

Lin, Shuicheng shuicheng.lin at intel.com
Mon Jul 1 08:44:11 UTC 2019

Hi Chenjie,
There is another LP issue [0] track the 44% apply issue, owned by me.
And I suspect it is armada issue. Fix of the issue is still under debug now.
Remove and apply the application again should be able to work-around the issue.

[0]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1833609

Best Regards
Shuicheng