[Starlingx-discuss] First Contact SIG (July 4, 2019)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Thu Jul 4 14:32:23 UTC 2019

Apologies for forgetting to send a reminder out before today's call.

Today we discussed the historical responsiveness to questions on the mailing list, focusing on those who are looking for help & are more 'new' than others.

The results for May are captured on the etherpad [0] under the heading "Mailing List Responsiveness".

We'll discuss in next week's community call, comments are welcome here or on the etherpad.

Bill...

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-first-contact