[Starlingx-discuss] [Starlingx-disscuss][ovs-dpdk] Reboot instance with physical pci-passthrough NIC causes OVS restart

张鲲鹏 zhang.kunpeng at 99cloud.net
Tue Jul 16 09:39:37 UTC 2019

Hi Chenjie,

Well, I will try the network topology as you said. But passthrough NIC with DPDK is our customer’s requirement.
And do you have some easy ways to disable dpdk of openvswitch in stx1.0?
I had tried to execute “system modify --vswitch_type none” before “system host-unlock controller-0", but it doesn’t work well.

Thanks
Kunpeng