[Starlingx-discuss] [Nova][Placement] NUMA topology testing in Placement

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 18:15:29 UTC 2019

The OpenStack Placement team is looking for some input on the sort of
NUMA topology that they should employ in the Placement tests.  See
[0], the second paragraph under "## Cleanup", reproduced below.

In short, they are looking for input as to the NUMA topology that the
test suite should create to run queries against.  Any thoughts that we
(StarlingX community) can offer would be helpful.  I am thinking that
at a minimum we have some topologies used in our test suites that we
could share, things like the number of cores/sockets/devices and the
affinities that go with them?

Replies here will be forwarded to the right places or reply directly
to cdent's email [0] on openstack-discuss from last week.

Thanks
dt

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-July/007716.html

--