[Starlingx-discuss] Where can we get the list of supported features in STX

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:48:01 UTC 2019

Hi team

I was trying to test the functionality of VM recovery, but according
to this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1835591

It seems to be disabled for incoming R2, however, it was enabled before in R1.

I was wondering if we have a list of what features support/will
support R2. It might be good to have it as part of the standard
release notes that many SW project publishes on a new release version.

Here an example of a template we could use:

https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-announce/2019/msg00000.html
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.29

What do you think?
If we already have a proper release note and a list of the supported
features could you please let me know?

Thanks

Victor R