[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX R2.0 Issues against Green Build dated 17Th July 2019

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Mon Jul 22 14:52:11 UTC 2019

In order to see the endpoints for nova, neutron, etc.. you need  /etc/openstack/clouds.yaml file to be setup.

The steps you need are  referenced in this (deprecated) document.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/Installation#Verify_the_cluster_endpoints

It will also show the appropriate commands for the provider/tenant networking setup,  until  the official doc is synced with that wiki.
Al