[Starlingx-discuss] Code is not being merged into opendev

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jul 25 19:26:16 UTC 2019

On 2019-07-25 18:55:49 +0000 (+0000), Sun, Yicheng (Jerry) wrote:
> I just noticed that none of the code being merged today is showing up in opendev, and as a result I am not able to pull any changes down.
>
> For example, https://review.opendev.org/#/c/671561/ is merged but does not show up in https://opendev.org/starlingx/ansible-playbooks/commits/branch/master
>
> We have checked stx-config as well and it seems like things were working yesterday, and got broken today. This does not seem to be a problem with a specific repo and seems to affect all repos. Does anyone know what is happening?

There was a storage-related problem in the provider hosting
OpenDev's Git servers early UTC today. We noticed that some Git refs
which were updated in Gerrit during that time did not reliably
replicate, so at 13:40 UTC I initiated a full re-replication of all
OpenDev's Git repositories to make sure they're all intact. This has
a side effect of delaying further refs from replicating until the
backlog clears. At this moment we are 72% complete, which means you
should expect any refs created in Gerrit after 13:40 UTC today to
appear there by roughly 21:40 UTC.
--
Jeremy Stanley